what We teach
We teach what we love, and we love salsa.
We cultivate connection and discovery through music and dance. Most importantly, we make sure it is fun and exciting while and uplifting body, mind and soul.
is to share the joy and beauty of SALSA - one the most enriching dances in the World.
To do so, we cultivate connection to self, partner and music developing harmony, senses, reflexes, memory and cognition.
We constantly improve methodology since 2005 and strive to share back what given to us.
He gave classes/performed on the largest SALSA events in the World:
- Berlin Salsa Festial
- El Sol Festival, Warsaw, Poland
- Regensburg Salsa Festival
- Prague Salsa Festivals
- Fresa Salsa Festivals
- also in Zagreb, Moscow, Tashkent, Bratislava, Seoul and Brno :)
He is Czech Salsa Champion with Evgeniya Chapek, 2018.
- Czech National Salsa Congress vol. 1-5
- Heidelberg Salsa Marathon 1 & 2
- Bachata Magic vol. 3 & 4
- NYX, Grotta, Emauzy, Rebelion, Primavera parties
all about Salsa Courses
We run classes in 4-week blocks
starting 15th day of month
come Monday and Wednesday on each level you can dance to.
We teach partner-work SALSA (on1 Puerto Rico style) dancing to couples and individuals on all levels L0🤍, L1💚, L2💛, L3🧡,L4❤️ (beginners to advanced) from September to May. Summertime we run bootcamps.
Location & Venue
Conditions & Fees
- All-in-one = Come as much as you can*
- 1000 CZK per person per month
- take Any or All classes on your level or lower (with a partner)
- 4 up to 20 hours of lessons per month for you
4 weeks, 1 class per week, starting from September 15 | October 15 | November 15.
1000 CZK/person/4 weeks/ ALL classes you can
and I dance L1💚
i want to dance Mambo
on the international Festivals
Whatsapp groupsJoin to know the news, updates all what is cool for your level.
L0🤍 L1💚 Mon & Wed
L3🧡 L4❤️ Wed
Theatre hall Emauzy
Na Slovanech 22, Praha 2
Mondays and Wednesdays 18:00-20:30